Free People (Westside Atlanta) & Lauren Elan

May 30, 2012

I finally had a chance to make it to the new Free People on the Westside, and I loved it. They've got a great collection of summer dresses at the moment. You'll find a lot of bright colors, patterns and styles. Here are some of my favorites from in store (noted which ones they had as of 5/27) and the catalog. 


Sleeveless Miles of Lace Dress - in store- LOVE this, I now own it in the hot pink 
Edgewater Dress - in store

Captiva Shirt Dress - not in store as of 5/27
Twist and Shout Bodycon -  in store & on sale! 

Fiesta Mini Dress -  in store, M and up


Romantics Cirque Trapeze Dress - in store in an XS only

I paired the pink Miles of Lace dress with the Olivia necklace (#1) from Lauren Elan. Here are some of my other favorites from her collection.


1 | 2 | 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground