Weekend Wrap Up // Shopping & Derby Days

May 07, 2012


This weekend I checked out the news stores on Atlanta's Westside. Since I've been obsessed with Free People for years, I am beyond excited that they have opened up shop in Atlanta! The same goes for the new Lululemon store that has opened up right around the corner. I love their gear for yoga.

Also this weekend I went to the Shepard Spinal Center's 30th Annual Derby Day. The outdoor party raises money for the spinal center and focuses the day around watching the Kentucky Derby - win, win! We had a great time betting and dressing the part. 

 1. The new Free People on the Westside next to Ormsbys 
2. Chevron bedskirt and gold/cream benches at Gramercy at Peachtree Battle Shopping Center
3. New Lululemon Athletica, coming soon to the Westside near Perrine's Wine 
4. Derby hat selection at my mom's house - can you tell she's from Louisville?
5. Our Derby bets aka what turned out to be Shepard Spinal Center donations
6. The 30th Annual Shepard Spinal Center Derby Day

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? Where were those Derby hats when I was shopping for one last year? And thanks for the info on the new Lululemon - very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I totally thought about that this year when she found them. The other year she hadn't cleaned out the storage room, so she didn't know where they were.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground