Best Of // Before & After

May 09, 2012

I think it's safe to say that before and afters are my guilty pleasure of home decor. The more drastic the before and after the better! After browsing the blogosphere, I wanted to share my favorites with you.


At the top of my list of is this master bedroom from Kerrisdale Designs.
BEFORE

source

AFTER
source

#2 -  Kitchen from House Obsession

BEFORE
source

AFTER
source


#3  - Dresser from Design Sponge




#4 Before and After bedroom from Southern Living


#5 Reupholstered chair from Centsational Girl  (I picked this chair because Kate does a great job of showing you her step by step process and has a lot of other great before and after projects!)


source

source


1 comment:

  1. Before & Afters are the best! The more dramatic, the better! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground