Bedroom Makeover

August 16, 2012

So a group of bloggers that I follow kicked off a one room challenge at the end of June, and tasked themselves with redoing and blogging about a room in their house. Since my new apartment bedroom is in some serious need of some decorating, I've decided to follow suit and challenge myself to a bedroom redo. Even though I moved to New York with no furniture, I've picked up a few IKEA pieces from Craigslist and the store. So as I was deciding how to decorate my room, I had to find a style that would go with the mix-match items that I've already purchased....so here's what I've already got.

And here's what I'm thinking -  one of the two below. What do you think - room 1 or room 2?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground