Vanities

August 18, 2012

What do you think? Vanities, are they are yes or no?  I will say that on my long wish list of furniture pieces I must have,  a vanity hasn't even made it close to being considered. But the other weekend, my friend and I were walking around the city and passed a vintage furniture and consignment shop with an awesome vintage vanity. So I got to browsing vanities online to help with my decision process, and found some great things you can do with a dressing table.

source
source


source
source
source

Needless to say, I was sold. Here it is - no judging yet! It doesn't go with anything else in my room at the moment and I haven't been able to invest in new stool fabric or a vanity tray.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground