Sales To Shop

November 26, 2014

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales are awesome, but with so many going on it's hard to pick and choose the best deals and honestly a bit overwhelming. With deals on pretty much all of my favorite retailer's sites, Black Friday/Cyber Monday are when I like to stock up on some of the bigger price tag items my closet needs for winter time. Outerwear, boots, handbags and beauty. These are my top contenders. Shop the image - it's clickable! Or find the links below.

1. Quilted V-Neck Vest // 2. Chloe Gold Trimmed Ankle Booties // 3. Burberry Brit Bosworth Quilted Patchwork Coat // 4. Stuart Weitzman 5050 Flat Boots // 5. Factory Toggle Coat // 6. Mini Waverly Cross Body Bag // 7. Jodi Booties // 8. Bobbi Brown Deluxe Eye + Lip Palette // 9. Women's Ludlow Blazer // 10. Sam and Libby Ankle Booties // 11. Sleek Suede Over The Knee Boot // 12. Kate Spade Gramercy Bracelet Watch // 13. Crossbody Quilted Handbag

ONE I love the color of this vest mix with black for a neutral look or navy for a peacock inspired outfit. TWO I am obsessed with these heels. The camel color is a staple and the gold rim makes them unique but classic. THREE Love the navy color and collar to keep your neck warm. FOUR These boots are a splurge. Despite the price, they are an international best seller and Stuart Weitzman boots are known for their comfort and quality. FIVE I love the look of this coat, the toggle closure and the mid-thigh length. Plus you can't beat getting a winter coat for $129! SIX Love the cobalt blue color and size of this bag.

SEVEN I am a big fan of booties, maybe even more than sandals. Like the uniqueness of the metallic color and the height of the heel for everyday. EIGHT I am a total sucker for holiday beauty packs, and Bobbi Brown is one of my favorites. NINE I could always use more versatile blazers. I like the length and the color of the buttons. TEN I just got these shoes from Target. They were a fun trip down memory lane as Sam & Libby shoes were pretty much all I wore growing up. They are cheap (even without the deal) and comfortable. ELEVEN Love the cut of these boots and I'm a sucker for suede boots. TWELVE I personally love two-tone jewelry especially when it comes to watches so you can wear this classic watch with gold or silver daily. THIRTEEN I am shocked this bag is from Target. It looks like an expensive handbag and it's only $24.99 before the deal!

SALES TO SHOP:

If you're a blogger too or love photography and are interested in investing in a professional level camera like a DSLR. Amazon has some amazing deals on Canon's this Black Friday. I have the Canon Rebel T3i with the 18-55mm lens and love it!

J.Crew Factory 50% off Everything
Nordstrom 40% off 
Ann Taylor - 40% Off with code ShopAnn
Target - Buy One, Get One 50% off - Boots, Handbags & Wallets
J.Crew - 30% off with code HOLIDAY
Bloomingdales - 30% off select styles + $25 off every $200 you spend 
ShopBop - 25% off with GoBig14
Joie - 25% off Sitewide with code Thanks
Serena and Lily - $50 off every $200 with code GETSTARTED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground