Free Save The Date Printables from Wedding Chicks

November 06, 2014

Get printable from Wedding Chicks here.

Picking out a Save The Date can be really difficult and time consuming. First, taking the engagement pictures, and building the guest list then picking out a design, printing and mailing. Phew. Plus, they can get really expensive ($600+ depending upon the number). When I was looking for our save the date I visited pretty much every site out there, but I couldn't quite find the right design for our image or one for the right cost. Then I stumbled upon this awesome site, Wedding Chicks that has a lot of wedding inspiration, AND free save the date printables! You guys know I love a good DIY so this was right up my alley. 


I fell in love the one above with it's mix of block letters and Bombshell font. Here's how ours turned out and it only cost us around $100 for printing and stamps!

The one thing I would call out that I didn't know until it was too late is that when the postcard goes through the machine the top front of the card gets stamped too. Evidently, you can ask the Post Office to hand-cancel your cards so I'd recommend it. We ended up with some black smudges on our face once mailed :/

In case you missed it, I'm hosting a giveaway this week...


 for these amazing healthy, low-fat, low-calorie and gluten-free snacks from Harvest Snaps! Don't forget to enter here. Winner will be announced Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground