Gift Guide No.1 - Gifts For Him

November 14, 2014

I can't believe it's already time to think about gifts for the holidays. Did this year go by fast or what?! Last year, I did something new with shopping for gifts. For the first time, I actually shopped online during Black Friday/Cyber Monday to get some of my Christmas shopping out of the way. It was AMAZING. No lines, no crowds (that you can see) and sales EVERYWHERE.

CT and my anniversary is in December about a week before Christmas, so I'm always on double gift duty around the holiday season and always looking for gift inspiration. This is the first gift guide of the series this year since I personally think guys are the most difficult to shop for I'm sharing theirs first. If there are specific gift guides you'd be interested in - please let me know. These shopping guides are for y'all!

holiday-gift-guide-for-him-guys


The Allen Edmond shoes are definitely a splurge item, but are high-quality leather that molds to the foot. Great to dress up at work with a suit or make more casual with a pair of jeans.

This Mezcal is seriously amazing. CT and I have been on a huge Mezcal kick, and this is the best we've had so far (no worm in the bottle too, score!). If you're not familiar with Mezcal, don't let my worm reference scare you. Mezcal is a liquor made from agave like Tequila that has a much smokier flavor. It can be mixed like a margarita or made into a smokey cocktail with grapefruit or bitters. It's delicious.

The Billy Reid sweater was a Christmas purchase last year, and CT loves it! It's soft and stylish without being too bold of a shawl collar.

The Go Pro...where do I begin. Guys are just obsessed with these. We were at a wedding the other weekend where CT brought his and it was a total dude magnet. The best deal I've seen is Costco because you get the Go Pro and a bundle of accessories. If you're not a member of Costco, I'd keep my eye on AmazonTarget, Best BuyWalmart and even L.L. Bean for Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.

Thought this flask was a fun and a good gift for guys who bike. The shoe care kit is something I feel like every guy should have for keeping they're shoes nice or for last minute fixes to scuffed shoes for a big meeting, and you can't go wrong with a nice razor that gets a close shave.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground