Weekly Roundup

September 19, 2014

source
You've probably noticed that I've been a huge slacker on posting in the past month. CT and I have been non stop with only 10 days or so in Atlanta in the month of August, crazy! September was supposed to be our month to relax at home and enjoy the city we live in. But, a chill month for us has turned into 2 weekends at home and 2 trips to beaches in SC though I can't really complain.

Last weekend, we went to Pawleys Island to do some wedding planning. I haven't talked a lot about wedding plan so far, but am going to start sharing progress as it comes on Wednesdays. Stay tuned for next week, it's going to be a big one!

In other news, this week I've been pretty much been bed ridden with a bum foot. Aside from some awkward hopping around our apartment, I have been keeping it iced and elevated. So, it looks like no Music Midtown for me.

Next weekend, we are heading to Charleston for a black tie wedding. Good news is a long dress fits the dress code and can hide the foot bootie I hope to get next week. I am thinking about trying out Rent The Runway since a trip to the shopping mall is definitely not in my future. Has anyone rented from there before? Any tips? I'm deciding between this dress and this one.

Not sure which iPhone size to get? The people have spoken. My iPhone 6 gets here next weekend and I couldn't be more excited!

Wit&Delight has launched at Target. The beer tasting set is really fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground