It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Fall

September 10, 2014

Fall clothing has got to be my favorite season to shop for. Baggy sweaters, jeans, spandex pants and booties will become my new uniform for the next 3 months at least as I try to squeeze as much Fall clothing ware out of Atlanta. This weekend C and I are headed to South Carolina to do some wedding planning and take our save the date photo. So I scoured the sale racks this week for a white dress to no avail. BUT Good news - Fall clothes have hit the stores, and they are something to talk about it. I left my Anthropologie trip with new outfits, none of which included a white dress and all of which will be a great addition to my Fall closet. It is going to be a good season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground