Domino Magazine Partners With One Kings Lane

April 30, 2012

Domino Magazine was the first design magazine that really got me excited about home decor. So after it's 4 yr hiatus from 2005-2009, I am beyond excited to see the magazine back on shelves and partnering with my favorite online shop for home decor. This week, when you buy anything from Ones King Lane you receive a complimentary copy of the new Domino Quick Fixes edition! 

Check out my favorites from One Kings Lane's sales today:
Casart Coverings - Pink & Black Flower Power Wallpaper

Anita Mirror, Orange 

Conde Nast, Eleven Green & Blue Outfits

Thomas Sailot, Bare Feet, Blue Dress


Obviously I can't forget to include my favorite fashion artist - Leigh Viner. You can also buy smaller prints from her Etsy shop (which are much cheaper)


 Coming up the rest of this week...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground