2013 Holiday Gift Guide For Him

December 14, 2013

1 - Copper Embossed Moscow Mule Mugs
6 - Ludlow Wingtips - J.CREW (30% off)

Happy Saturday everyone! Thanks to everyone who voted in the last gift guide poll. Today's gift guide is for the men in your life, which is super fitting since CT is sitting here watching me create the gift guide now. Good news is, I managed to get his present over Thanksgiving and won't be giving away any hints on his present (although I'm sure he wishes one of these awesome picks would end up under our tree). We are getting our first real snow in New York today and while the rest of the East Village is somehow still managing to celebrate Santicon, these two southerns are calling it a movie day. 

With Christmas and the New Year quickly approaching, I will be taking a blogging break until the New Year for some much needed R&R. I'll still be posting holiday cheer and travels on Instagram, so you can follow along here
Until 2014, Happy Holidays and have a great rest of your 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground