Spicy Turkey Chili Recipe

October 03, 2014

Chili is one of my favorite dishes when the weather starts to get cold. And how can you not love a meal that's better the next day? This month has not slowed down as far as traveling goes and we are off to another wedding this weekend, so a meal I can make once and serve two nights is a keeper.

I like my chili to be a little spicy, with turkey meat instead of ground beef, and tortilla chips and sour cream. If turkey chili isn't your thing feel free to sub for ground beef.


Servings: 5

Ingredients
1.3 lbs Ground Turkey 
3/4 packet Taco Seasoning
3/4 packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
1 can (28 oz) Crushed Tomatoes
1/2 can Rotel, green chilis
1 can Kidney Beans
1 can Pinto Beans
1 can White Corn
10 dashes Tabasco Sauce
Cheddar Cheese
Low-Fat Sour Cream
Tortilla Chips
Olive Oil

Pour a teaspoon of olive oil in a medium sized skillet and place over medium-high heat. Use a spatula to chop up the turkey. Add taco and ranch seasoning to turkey. Stir and cook until pink is no longer showing, I cooked mine for about 10 mins.

Mix remaining ingredients in a large pot and add 1 cup of water. Add turkey meat in once cooked and bring to a boil. Once boiling, cover the saucepan and simmer for 30 mins. Serve with sour cream and cheddar cheese garnish with tortilla chips.


Have any go-to recipes for cold weather?? 

2 comments:

  1. I love me some chili! This looks divine!

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turkey chili is definitely my go-to meal at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground