antiquing / scott's antique market - atlanta, ga

December 12, 2011

This weekend, I took my first trip to Scott's Antique Market. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, it's a HUGE antique show that comes the second weekend of every month to the Atlanta Exposition Center in Jonesboro (about 30-45 mins outside the city). 

When I say huge, I'm talking two fully packed expo warehouses and outdoor parking lots with tents and tents of antiques. You can find anything there from things that looks like you pulled them out of your grandmother's basement to a really expensive pieces of furniture. I didn't come home with anything this weekend, but got a few idea starters for french antique chairs, bedroom benchs, and high-top tables.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground