Antique Picture Frame To Vanity Tray

December 18, 2012















































This past weekend, I finally made a trip to the Brooklyn Flea Market. I've had a vanity tray on my room wish list for a while, and was able to find a antique wedding picture frame at the flea market that could do the trick. It's so easy to do I'm not even sure I can call it DIY, but it's the thought that counts, right? Most vanity trays have mirrors on the bottom, so I'm still deciding between a mirror base or patterned base.

For now, I've styled my new vanity tray with one of my favorite Leigh Viner's prints.


Here's some of my inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground