Hey Blog World, Remember Me?

January 13, 2014

So a short break for the holidays turned into a blogging hiatus for me thanks to a few things, some more exciting than others...

I went back to Atlanta for Christmas for a whopping 16 days.
I got hit by some insane super bug.
CT and I got engaged!!!
And we took a surprise trip to Austin, TX to see our favorite musician in a NYE concert, Ryan Bingham. Look out for a post about Austin this week!

I just love the New Year. There is something wonderful about having to hit the restart button every 365 days, reflect and make new goals for yourself. Being thirteen days late on the New Year, I have had quite a bit of time to pull together a list of things I want to do in the New Year. Some Decor-Eat related and some not.


In no particular order...here are my New Year's resolutions.

- Invest in a DSLR camera 
I'm currently deciding between a Nikon D3200 and a Canon Rebel T3i, any advice??

- Take a photography and cooking class

- Choose a cause and give to it

- Buy an item for my home that makes me uncomfortable
I saw this idea in Lonny, and loved it. Last year, I bought risqué Leigh Viner print. It's definitely edgier than what I would normally buy, but it ended up being one of my favorite prints on my gallery wall.

- Get back into yoga

- Eat some kind of veggies at every meal & drink more water

- Develop a skin care routine

- Send timely birthday and holiday presents

- Call long distance friends more often

- Clean my closet and donate to Goodwill

- Plan a trip and start saving


What are you challenging yourself to this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. I love hearing from readers!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground