One of my main challenges in decorating our new apartment has been trying to find a way to add seating in the living room without adding cluttering. The new apartment is definitely bigger than my New York apartment, but for Atlanta standards it's small. We chose a bigger kitchen with a bar counter top into the living room over a larger living room. Our coffee table is low to the ground, so it is also serving as a makeshift dining table.
|Sean Michael Design|
A small flat cushion or bean bag are a great option for extra seating without over taking the space.
Get the look:
1. Furbish Studio - Black and White Dotted Pillows
2. ACHLA Designs - Bell Jar Terrarium III
3. Target - Threshold Arc Lamp
4. Home Decorators - Porter Arm Sofa
5. Urban Outfitters - Amethyst Geode
6. Furbish Studio - Blue Ikat Euro Pillow
7. West Elm - Emmerson Coffee Table, Reclaimed Pine
8. Bean Bag Boss – Bean Bag Chair
9. EsalesRug - Liliyan Persian Rug